Hire Resolve has a client which is looking for a Civil Engineer to join their team of professionals in Santa Ana, California.
- Supports project delivery to the satisfaction of our company and clients
- Performs projects strategically and aggressively so that projects and tasks are successfully completed in a logical and timely manner
- Performs a variety of engineering tasks as required by management and our clients
- Prepares accurate and quality work products
- Takes ownership of projects
- Provides excellent client service by constantly demonstrating responsiveness and service orientation to our customer’s needs
- Always communicates effectively with customers, staff, project team members, and public agencies on all issues
- Works towards results
- Take steps in professional development (i.e., professional licensure)
- Progress towards getting professionally licensed
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engineering preferred)
- Experience: 5 years of Engineering design (civil or structural)
- Computer Skills: MS Office, Structural Analysis
- Certifications: Engineer In Training
- Communication: Strong written and speaking skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.