Civil Engineer (Land Development)
We’re looking for a land development civil engineer to help plan residential, commercial, industrial, or mixed-use developments. In this role, you determine the feasibility of a development project and assess the land to ensure that it can support the planned development.
- Design the infrastructure, including streets, utilities, waste management, drainage, and other systems by creating drawings or using modeling software to visualize your plans.
- Coordinate with other architects and engineers involved in the project.
- Provide project management and leadership of site development projects working with our hard-working team
- Depending on your background and interest, you could manage residential, industrial, commercial, education, or recreational projects
- Civil Engineering design and calculations for site grading, erosion and sedimentation control, water, wastewater, and stormwater components of Land Development projects
- Participates in technical studies, AutoCAD-based design, preparation of specifications, and technical plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT or PE license
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Ability to collaborate with in-house Engineers, Landscape Architects, and Surveyors
- Experience with civil engineering projects including preparation of construction plans
- Experience with regulatory approval processes
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Experience with detail site layout and grading; drainage and stormwater management design; utility design; and erosion and sediment control design
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.