An industry-leading company located in Kansas City, MO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team.
What you will get to do:
- Collaborate with Senior Engineers
- Prepare Civil design calculations, construction drawings, specifications, design analysis and construction documents
- Perform construction-related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and occasional specialized structural inspections
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and contractors on design and construction of projects
- Prepare Engineer Reports & Studies
- Prepare Proposals, Contracts, and Construction Estimates
- Commercial Land Development Projects
- Site Grading
- Site Utilities
- Erosion Control
- Stormwater Detention & Water Quality Design
- Coordinate with clients and schedules
- Public Infrastructure Projects
- Wastewater Plants
- Sewer Mains
- Stormwater Drainage
- Detention ponds
- Bridge Design
- Water Treatment & Distribution
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 4+ years of civil design experience
- Exhibit technical competence in basic engineering design of streets, site grading, wastewater plants and sewer lines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledgeable with current release of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation software
- Basic knowledge of the latest computer operating systems
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- Licensed PE required within 1 year of hire
- A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.