An industry-leading company located in Texas is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Engineer Project Manager to join their team.
Requirements and responsibilities of the Civil Engineer Project Manager:
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- Texas PE with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience
- Experience with producing accurate and complete construction plans and reports
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and to manage multiple projects with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written skills, communicating engineering information clearly and concisely
- Ability to train staff and review work for quality assurance
- Solid leadership and management skills, self-motivated, and possess a strong ability to meet deadlines, satisfy clients, and solve complex problems
- Skilled in Business Development
- Knowledge of CAD production and Civil3D a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented
- Consistently deliver proactive communication with clients. When client issues arise, address or expeditiously escalate to discipline lead
- Develop relationships with clients that allow for ease in communications and problem solving
- Initiate and lead kickoff calls or a high-level design calls with the client in addition to preparing monthly forecasting and client cost estimates when appropriate
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions, effectively implement and document for internal and external stakeholders
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.