An industry-leading company located in Orlando, FL is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team.
The company is expanding and currently has an excellent opportunity for a licensed engineer to join their organization and become an integral part of the team. This is a full-time position located in their Orlando office. The company is offering a competitive salary, quarterly bonus, 401K, paid time off, and health insurance benefits.
- Analytical skills to perform engineering calculations for design, analysis, test and implementation of facilities-related systems.
- Proven ability to work with team members of diverse experience and educational backgrounds.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering plans and specifications.
- Experience with generating drawings, specifications, acceptance test procedures and maintenance/training documents.
- Proficient in developing and tracking project budgets and schedules.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- 5-7 years’ of civil site and drainage design experience.
Education & Certifications:
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensed in Florida
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.