Civil Engineering Designer
A leading Civil Engineering & Land Surveying firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Civil Engineering Designer to join their team in Long Beach, CA!
The Civil Engineering Designer’s responsibilities will include:
- Initial project research and review of existing data
- Preliminary site design
- Preliminary utility design
- Preparation of improvement plans
- Submission and obtaining of project approvals
- Preparation and evaluation of design calculations
- Respond to agency plan review comments and submittal requests
- Preparation of computer models and earthwork estimates.
- Site development for various types of projects, including Industrial, Commercial, and Residential.
- Mobile Home Parks
- Street Improvement Projects
- 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Computer-aided drafted experience is designed (AutoCAD/Civil 3D and/or Microstation)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Excellent time management skills
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.