Civil Project Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Tacoma, WA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Project Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Civil Project Engineer will be responsible for preparing all facets of civil/site design documents. A key focus area for this position will entail Stormwater Management design.
- Develop effective plans for constructing the project.
- Interact with city officials to determine entitlement and permitting process as well as determining site planning, grading plans, and utility layouts on new site investigations.
- Assisting Project Manager with preparing budgets, scheduling and proposals.
- Give input into how project goals will be met.
- It is required that the ideal candidate have 2-8 years of experience in private land development.
- Preferable experience working in the south sound region of Seattle, WA (Tacoma, Pierce County, Federal Way, etc).
- Experience with Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with local area municipalities and utility district standards and experience using the Washington State DOE Stormwater Management Manual.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- EIT Certification / PE License
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.