Civil Project Engineer (PE)
An industry-leading Engineering firm is looking to fill a Civil Project Engineer (PE) position in Phoenix, Az and Mesa, Az.
Key Requirements and Experience:
- Arizona P.E. required
- 6 years of design experience in land development (residential or commercial) or transportation and drainage project
- Directs Engineers-in-training and technical staff with the execution of their responsibilities, including planning and completion of engineering assignments and resolution of project difficulties.
- Establishes effective working relationships.
- Coordinate with design engineers to assist in determining the scope, complexity, planning, and scheduling requirements of projects.
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of work, ensuring the proper and effective distribution of assignments and manpower.
- Ensures the quality, accuracy, and completeness of product as to engineering, design, and drafting quality; compliance with established standards, procedures, codes and ordinances; adherence to design and project schedules; and provides adequate training, technical and administrative guidance, and instruction to personnel within the engineering team(s).
- Mentors and coaches the staff and promotes a productive work environment. Available to both clients and employees to the greatest extent possible.
- Supervises technical work of a team of technicians and designers.
- Assists the senior engineer in the implementation of the goals established for the office.
- Demonstrates the ability to build client relationships. This includes an awareness of all projects the client might be undertaking
- Energetic, self-motivated professional with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills are necessary as well as technical competency
- Effective decision making, budget control, client maintenance and team building skillsMust be detailed oriented and very well organized
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.