Civil Project Engineer (PE)
An industry-leading Engineering firm is looking to fill a Civil Project Engineer (PE) position in Phoenix, Az and Mesa, Az.
Key Requirements and Experience:
- Arizona P.E. required
- 6 years of design experience in land development (residential or commercial) or transportation and drainage project
- Directs Engineers-in-training and technical staff with the execution of their responsibilities, including planning and completion of engineering assignments and resolution of project difficulties.
- Establishes effective working relationships.
- Coordinate with design engineers to assist in determining the scope, complexity, planning, and scheduling requirements of projects.
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of work, ensuring the proper and effective distribution of assignments and manpower.
- Ensures the quality, accuracy, and completeness of product as to engineering, design, and drafting quality; compliance with established standards, procedures, codes and ordinances; adherence to design and project schedules; and provides adequate training, technical and administrative guidance, and instruction to personnel within the engineering team(s).
- Mentors and coaches the staff and promotes a productive work environment. Available to both clients and employees to the greatest extent possible.
- Supervises technical work of a team of technicians and designers.
- Assists the senior engineer in the implementation of the goals established for the office.
- Demonstrates the ability to build client relationships. This includes an awareness of all projects the client might be undertaking
- Energetic, self-motivated professional with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills are necessary as well as technical competency
- Effective decision making, budget control, client maintenance and team building skillsMust be detailed oriented and very well organized
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.