Hire Resolve has teamed up with a trusted engineering firm to fill an immediate opening for a Civil Project Engineer – Transportation with strong technical abilities and experience in transportation project design.
Assignments of the Civil Project Engineer will include several of the following areas of expertise:
- Geometric Approval Drawing preparation for Highway, Roadway, Rail, and active Transportation projects
- Plans, Estimate and Specification (PS&E) package preparation for Cities, Counties and Caltrans
- Project design and development for grading/drainage
- Utility design including water, sewer and drainage from master planning through construction,
- RFI and submittal review/response during construction
- Research investigations
- Assistance with proposal preparation
- Report preparation
- Projects include Residential, Commercial, Mixed-use, Roadway, Highway and public works projects
- 3+ years of experience in site development, design of residential and/or commercial subdivisions, utility systems, and roadways
- B.S in Civil Engineering or related field from an ABET Accredited Curriculum or equivalent required
- EIT/FE certification required
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D mastery required
- Professional Engineering license in the State of California is preferred
This opportunity comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package. This includes a signing bonus, competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing, pension plans, and 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental, and vision plans. The company also offers life insurance, long-term disability, and gym reimbursement. Company-sponsored sports teams and clubs, along with annual picnics, dinners, and parties.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, get in touch with one of our trusted recruiters. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!
Follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.