Civil Project Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Fircrest, Washington is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Project Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Civil Project Engineer will be responsible for all facets of civil/site design documents including Stormwater Management design focus.
- Develop effective plans for constructing the project and provide input to determine the means and methods necessary to meet project goals.
- Interact with city officials to determine entitlement and permitting process.
- Interact with city officials to determine site planning, grading plans, and utility layouts on new site investigations in AutoCAD.
- Assist Project Manager with budgets, scheduling and proposal preparation.
- Mentor and train Jr. Engineers.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience using the Washington State DOE Stormwater Management Manual for Western Washington and the King County Surface Water Design Manual.
- Professional level experience preparing grading, roadway, sewer and water designs for local land development projects.
- Experience with Civil 3D and familiarity with local area municipalities and utility district standards desired.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and time management skills required.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.