Civil Project Manager
An industry-leading company located in Greenville, SC is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Project Manager to join their team.
In this role, the Civil Project Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the assigned civil engineering projects.
Key focus areas for this position will entail:
- financial performance of the project budget,
- the project scheduling and meeting deadlines,
- managing client needs and expectations,
- coordination with permitting agencies and other important stakeholders,
- the production of all elements of the civil design and project deliverables,
- the overall QA/QC process of the civil design plans, specifications, and supporting documentation for the project
- responsible for compiling and managing the appropriate resources to deliver the project to the client.
- Basic Knowledge and Understanding of Project Proposals (Scope of Work, Permitting Process, Project Budget, and Project Schedule)
- Coordinate with outside consultants involved in the project (surveyors, traffic consultants, architects, geotechnical engineers, MEP engineers, wetland consultants, arborists, etc.
- Developmental Time Management and Organization Skills
- Mentor fellow Civil Designers, Technicians, and Interns
- Proficiency in the Project Management of at least one (1) Civil Design Project from Kick-off to Closeout
- Demonstrate proficiency in Client Contact Skills and Effective Business Development
- Perform QA/QC reviews on civil design work and plan presentations. Expected to assist in the review of tasks prepared by Civil Designers, Technicians, and Interns before delivery of work product to the Civil Project Manager for review
- Manage and Assign Tasks to Civil Designers, Techs, and Interns in an efficient manner
- Prepare a complete set of construction documents for multiple project types in various jurisdictions with assistance from civil engineering staff
- Review and comment on Final Plats, Roadway and Drainage asbuilts, Water and Sewer asbuilts provided by the contractor and surveyor
- Ability to coordinate asbuilt comments between the surveyor and contractor for any field items found during the asbuilt review
- Working now of the Closeout process and timeline
- Involvement in Companywide Strategic Initiatives and Committees
- A valid driver’s license
- 5 -10 years’ experience, previous Civil Engineering with a Civil Engineering design firm or construction-related experience highly desirable
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college/university required
- Taken Professional Engineer (P.E) Exam
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.