Civil Public Project Manager
A well-known engineering firm is looking for an experienced and talented Civil Public Project Manager to join their team of professionals.
- Project Manager for the Public Works focused project team within the Civil Division with a focus on public infrastructure with multiple municipalities, counties, state, and local agencies.
- Works to educate and build team knowledge of market sector specifics and strives to become an expert and trusted resource to our clients at the project level.
- Prepares project scope and fee proposals for Market Leader or Director final approval.
- As a project leader within their market, the Project Manager becomes a recognized expert to their clients and attends training, conferences, and marketing events as available to increase their knowledge base and serve as an ambassador and representative of the firm.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence within their project team.
- Communicate with team members and clients in an exceptional manner including the issuance of project status letters and regular communication with clients.
- Serve as a technical resource for the firm and participate in internal training sessions to expand the technical capabilities of the overall team.
- Execute production of project requirements to ensure contractual obligations are achieved.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Provide project leadership and team guidance in the review and approval of project deliverables. This includes providing oversight in the development of project reports, construction plans and specifications, contract documents, opinions of probable construction cost (OPCC), bid phase services, construction phase services, and other miscellaneous project elements.
- Communicate and adhere to all established company standards while executing work.
- Quality review project deliverables to ensure accuracy of all documents, client satisfaction, and avoidance of errors and omissions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering
- Eight or more years of experience post-graduation with experience in drainage, stormwater, roadway, mobility, and/or utility design
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are unable to sponsor or take over the sponsorship of an employment visa
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.