An industry-leading company located in Columbus, OH is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil/Structural Engineer to join their team.
- Conducts field observations, testing and data collection
- Prepares reports detailing observations made, testing results, research conducted, and opinions or recommendations
- Works with building departments to determine repair directives
- Conducts research and develops technical topics for publication
- Meets with and presents to peers and clients
- Engages in client-relations marketing
We would like to talk with you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (from an ABET accredited school required)
- Familiar with modern building codes and industry standards
- PE or SE license (preferred). Highly qualified and experienced EI/EITs are considered.
- 2 (mid-level) or 7 (senior-level) or more years of experience as a forensic engineer
- Experience in engineering design or construction (preferred but not required)
- Experience conducting damage assessments and forensic investigations (preferred but not required). Storm damage and building envelope evaluation is a plus.
- Testimony experience as a designated expert witness (preferred for senior level)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel and conduct site inspections
- A desire to learn, excel and grow with us and within the profession
- Mid-level $90K to $150K
- Senior-level $150K+ (call to discuss)
- Incentive bonus and discretionary bonus
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.