An industry-leading company located in Columbus, OH is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil/Structural Engineer to join their team.
- Conducts field observations, testing and data collection
- Prepares reports detailing observations made, testing results, research conducted, and opinions or recommendations
- Works with building departments to determine repair directives
- Conducts research and develops technical topics for publication
- Meets with and presents to peers and clients
- Engages in client-relations marketing
We would like to talk with you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (from an ABET accredited school required)
- Familiar with modern building codes and industry standards
- PE or SE license (preferred). Highly qualified and experienced EI/EITs are considered.
- 2 (mid-level) or 7 (senior-level) or more years of experience as a forensic engineer
- Experience in engineering design or construction (preferred but not required)
- Experience conducting damage assessments and forensic investigations (preferred but not required). Storm damage and building envelope evaluation is a plus.
- Testimony experience as a designated expert witness (preferred for senior level)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel and conduct site inspections
- A desire to learn, excel and grow with us and within the profession
- Mid-level $90K to $150K
- Senior-level $150K+ (call to discuss)
- Incentive bonus and discretionary bonus
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.