One of our established clients is looking for an experienced and talented Assurance Manager to join their team of professionals in Clark, NJ.
- Take charge of all assigned engagements including, team staffing, job planning and scheduling with the Senior Manager/Principal
- Study and evaluate the internal controls used by the client and prepare or review the work program and time budget (for subsequent approval by a Principal)
- Support the training of team members; offer guidance and direction, give constructive criticism of working papers
- Review with the Senior Manager or Principal any significant engagement findings that raise questions involving accounting principles or statement presentation
- Monitor the budget throughout the engagement, alerting the Senior Manager/Principal if time exceeds the budget
- 5+ years previous public accounting experience
- Candidates should have a competent working knowledge of accounting and auditing practices and be able to research and resolve complex accounting issues
- CPA designation required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.