An industry-leading company located in Baltimore/Columbia MD is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Traffic Engineer to join their team.
- Developing plans, specifications and estimates for design services including but not limited to traffic signal design, maintenance of traffic, detours, signing & pavement markings, traffic modelling, and analysis for traffic improvements involving accidents, pedestrians, capacity, signal warrant studies, MOTAA, etc.
- 0-3 years of design experience in an appropriate discipline
- Some previous coursework or training in Traffic Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Transportation Planning, Geometric Design, Traffic Signal Systems, Urban Transit Planning, or related subjects.
- Working knowledge of the following software: Synchro, SimTraffic, VISSIM, Corsim, SIDRA, HCS, Visum, TransCAD, Cube, ISATe, IHSDM, ArcGIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products and GIS applications
- Ability to work well within a project team by building relationships and teamwork
- High level of integrity, ethics, quality service, and safety
- Maintain a positive rapport with the supervisor and employees
- Ability to travel to project sites
Education & Certifications:
- BSCE in Civil Engineering or appropriate discipline
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE/EIT) or equivalent
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.