Concrete Project Manager
An industry-leading company situated in Boston; MA is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Concrete Project Manager to join their team.
- Participate in new project pursuits in support of Business Development.
- Must have complete understanding of the owner contract for the project and risk mitigation measures and ensure that the project team is aware of them.
- Manage preconstruction activities (Estimating, Operations Plan, Scheduling) as necessary.
- May be responsible for bidding, scope review, and awards of subcontracts.
- Ensure subcontracts, Purchase Orders (POs) and change orders are reviewed and accurate.
- Perform all required engineering duties and responsibilities, including Quality
- Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC).
- Responsible for the change order process (subcontractor and owner).
- Work with the Superintendent and Safety Director on implementing the safety program.
- Manage and develop staff as assigned, including providing input on performance evaluations.
- Always ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements.
- Develop relationships with owners, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Work with Accounting to initiate Pay Application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
- Participate in development of schedule and sequencing of work. Ensure trade contractors have the latest schedule and are contractually tied thereto.
- Review, validate and manage the project financials.
- Manage closeout process.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of formal engineering architectural training or building construction experience
- Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, and engineering principles and techniques
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.