Concrete Project Manager
An industry-leading company situated in Boston; MA is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Concrete Project Manager to join their team.
- Participate in new project pursuits in support of Business Development.
- Must have complete understanding of the owner contract for the project and risk mitigation measures and ensure that the project team is aware of them.
- Manage preconstruction activities (Estimating, Operations Plan, Scheduling) as necessary.
- May be responsible for bidding, scope review, and awards of subcontracts.
- Ensure subcontracts, Purchase Orders (POs) and change orders are reviewed and accurate.
- Perform all required engineering duties and responsibilities, including Quality
- Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC).
- Responsible for the change order process (subcontractor and owner).
- Work with the Superintendent and Safety Director on implementing the safety program.
- Manage and develop staff as assigned, including providing input on performance evaluations.
- Always ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements.
- Develop relationships with owners, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Work with Accounting to initiate Pay Application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
- Participate in development of schedule and sequencing of work. Ensure trade contractors have the latest schedule and are contractually tied thereto.
- Review, validate and manage the project financials.
- Manage closeout process.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of formal engineering architectural training or building construction experience
- Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, and engineering principles and techniques
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Stefnie Bestbier or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.