Construction Manager – Deputy Department Lead
An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for an ambitious and talented Construction Manager – Deputy Department Lead to join their team of professionals.
- Meeting with engineers, architects, and contractors on an ongoing basis regarding project objectives and progress.
- Managing and motivating site foremen and teams.
- Ensuring all equipment needed is available on site.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials, and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Approving purchase requests.
- Ensuring the construction process starts and ends on time, and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and all other regulations.
- Issuing SI’s and VOs to project management.
- Conducting ongoing quality inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Projects, and CCS.
- 5+ years of construction site management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Skilled at solving conflicts between different project members and staff.
- Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.