CPA Tax Accountant
Recently we have partnered with a CPA firm in Lafayette, LA who are seeking an experienced CPA Tax Accountant to join their ever growing and diverse team.
As the Tax Accountant you will be responsible for organizing and maintaining records of tax payments.
Ultimately, you should be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote the company’s financial well-being.
- Your primary responsibilities will consist of tax consulting and tax return preparation duties, including tax research, tax planning, and the preparation of supporting work papers for various tax returns and tax-related projects
- Working closely with seniors, managers, and partners on all phases of the project
- Reviewing data input, identifying and resolving technical tax issues, and assisting in the review of tax preparation completed by the firm
- Responding to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities
Identifying, researching, and assessing various tax issues while also providing information to senior staff members
In possession of:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study
- Have a valid CPA License or are an Enrolled Agent (EA) – partly qualified candidates will also be considered
- Relevant public accounting experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of US tax laws, regulations and deadlines
- Quickbooks Experience
- Have roughly equivalent or more than 5 years of experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Samantha or Lauren on LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.