CPA Tax Candidate
Hire Resolve is seeking a CPA Tax Candidate to join a dynamic team of professionals in the finance industry.
The CPA Tax Candidate will be responsible for the preparation of tax returns for individuals and businesses, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, managing client expectations, and delivering high-quality tax planning and compliance advice. Above all, we want someone with a keen attention to detail and the drive to provide exceptional service.
- Preparing and reviewing federal, state and local tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Providing tax planning and compliance advice to clients
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Managing client expectations and deadlines
- Researching and analyzing tax issues
- Identifying opportunities for tax savings or refunds
- Keeping up to date with tax laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in tax preparation and compliance
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local tax laws
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.