CPA Tax Specialist – Peachtree Corners, GA
Hire Resolve, a specialist recruitment and staffing firm, is seeking a CPA Tax Specialist to join a medium-sized CPA firm in Peachtree Corners GA.
The CPA Tax Specialist role requires a candidate that has a deep understanding of taxation and accounting principles. The position offers the opportunity to develop analytical and critical thinking, communication, and leadership skills. The candidate will also work collaboratively with a team of talented individuals to help clients navigate complex tax challenges.
- Preparing and reviewing federal and state tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Developing tax minimization strategies and solutions for clients
- Conducting tax research and staying up to date with changing tax laws and regulations
- Assisting clients with tax audits, appeals, and other tax-related inquiries
- Collaborating with a team to provide excellent client service and build client relationships
- Communicating complex tax concepts to clients in a clear and concise manner
- Mentoring and training junior staff members
- CPA certification with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in tax accounting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
- Strong technical knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team and individually
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.