Credit Risk Analyst
One of our clients is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst who will be responsible for conducting credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The candidate will help to create a culture of accountability, and a strong risk and control environment.
- Work directly with the Credit Portfolio Manager (CPM) and Credit Division Head (CDH) in managing the credit risk of the portfolio.
- Assist with oversight of quarterly reporting to senior management on the risk management performance and strategy of the portfolio.
- Assist with the completion of credit assessment activities, including credit and transaction analysis, and borrower risk-rating reviews.
- Contribute to the review/writing of the existing and proposed policies and procedures for the portfolio.
- Assist with credit reviews or credit submissions and other related administrative activities and operations for the credit portfolio.
- Review and monitor credit risk, and recommend/implement line management, pricing, and authorization strategies.
- Prepare supporting information and present findings to management.
- Develop and/or evaluate various models used for loss forecasting, portfolio stress testing, and other targeted analysis.
- Analyze portfolio-level information to identify and monitor key risk factors, root cause, and develop proposed solutions.
- Generate periodic reports for audit and regulatory compliance and assist with ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Business Analytics, MIS, or other quantitative field; degrees in non-quantitative fields considered with adequate work experience required.
- Experience with data analysis and utilizing data to identify trends or relationships to provide insights and inform decisions based on sound analysis.
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information using charts, diagrams, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, SAS, Python, R, SQL, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, and analytic skills and proven ability to remain detail-oriented and organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Authorized to work in the USA.
Locations: Tennessee, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New York, Virginia, North Carolina, Arizona, California, and Washington.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Caitlin, Samantha, Erin or Lauren on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.