Hire Resolve is proud to be working with a large Food Manufacturing Client in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. They are on the lookout for a top notch Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their successful team.
- Position Supervises: Quality Assurance Staff
- Responsible for making sure that quality product that either meets or exceeds all guidelines and specifications is being received and shipped
- Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety
- Manage Quality Assurance issues and personnel
- Provide personnel with training, guidelines and tools necessary to assure product quality inbound and status of product in current inventory
- Make sure that personnel are using tools necessary and following company and regulatory guidelines for quality of product
- Assure that personnel are performing daily tasks necessary and communicating quality, shelf life and inventory level information to procurement, merchandising and if necessary the vendor community
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports
- Bachelors Degree advantageous
- Minimum 5 years’ supervisory experience in the Food Manufacturing Industry
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here’s 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.