Survey Crew Chief
An industry-leading company located in Dallas, TX is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Survey Crew Chief to join their team.
General Job Requirements:
- Ability to execute ALTA, Boundary and Topographic Surveys
- Knowledge of Construction Staking Field Procedures
- Collect, assemble and organize project data and documentation
- Perform site visits to verify existing field conditions
- Perform reproduction tasks
- Be proficient in latest version of survey software
- Ability to travel
- Perform other duties and tasks as may be assigned based on acquired knowledge and improved skills through experience and training
- High School diploma: Surveying Courses or Associate Degree of Civil Engineering (or equivalent degree and experience) preferred.
- Knowledge of Robotic Total Stations, GPS and Data Collectors, Knowledge of Trimble Survey Equipment, Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) and Trimble Business Center (TBC) a plus.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.