Data Analytics Analyst
A client of ours is looking for an experienced Data Analytics Analyst to support the data pipeline strategies and objectives across the business whilst maintaining data integrity and building data reports. You will be responsible for guiding end-to-end processes, standards, and guidelines to ensure accurate and efficient data delivery of tasks and projects.
This role will entail providing data-driven insights in the form of ad hoc analyses, presentations, and automated reports, and encompass marketing, product, and finance analytics.
- Responsible for collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from diverse sources with a variety of BI/ Analytics tools.
- Design, develop and test BI solutions such as databases, data warehouses, queries and views, reports and dashboards.
- Assist with creating and maintaining technical documentation for the ETL process and BI reporting tools.
- Extensible skills in data analysis, data mining and data integration.
- High level of expertise with MS SQL, SSIS, and BI.
- Extensive experience defining business issues, researching, collecting and analyzing data.
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize work on short notice.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve processes and identify ways to scale projects.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Power BI
- Support day-to-day data processing to prepare the team in preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Manages and designs the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supports the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supports initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assesses tests and implements new or upgraded software and assists with supporting strategic decisions on new systems.
- Troubleshoots the reporting database environment and reports.
- Trains end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Provides technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Pursuing or successfully holding a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, management science, actuarial science, or a related field
- High level of expertise with MS SQL, SSIS, and BI
- Exposure to working on financial accounting, regulatory reporting (FDIC, FRB), or management reporting initiatives
- Experience working in a financial, risk or equivalent function
- 3 years of relevant experience in data analysis or analytics
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.