Bridge Group Leader
An industry-leading company located in Denver, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Bridge Group Leader to join their team.
- We are seeking a Bridge Group Leader to join our Denver, CO regional office!
- In this role, you will be responsible for the structural aspects of highway and/or railroad bridge engineering projects.
- This position will be responsible for leading a bridge engineering group and for mentoring the team on overall project delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum and (Master’s degree with structural emphasis preferred) in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Experience designing complex structures including bridges, walls, custom drainage structures
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive structural engineering design experience; complex bridge design experience preferred
- Must have a CO professional engineering (PE) registration with the ability to obtain comity in other jurisdictions as required
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation, Excel, MathCad, variety of Structural Design
- Software, (examples include STAAD, MDX, LPILE, CONSPAN, RISA, LARSA)
- Experience with Finite Element Method/Analysis preferred
- Working on traditional Design Bid-Build CMGC and Design-Build delivery methods.
- Experience working as Owner’s Representative on projects
- Experience working on CDOT projects
- Managing and mentoring engineering staff
- Experience with business development including client relationship management, proposal writing and presentations
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.