Bridge Group Leader
An industry-leading company located in Denver, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Bridge Group Leader to join their team.
- We are seeking a Bridge Group Leader to join our Denver, CO regional office!
- In this role, you will be responsible for the structural aspects of highway and/or railroad bridge engineering projects.
- This position will be responsible for leading a bridge engineering group and for mentoring the team on overall project delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum and (Master’s degree with structural emphasis preferred) in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Experience designing complex structures including bridges, walls, custom drainage structures
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive structural engineering design experience; complex bridge design experience preferred
- Must have a CO professional engineering (PE) registration with the ability to obtain comity in other jurisdictions as required
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation, Excel, MathCad, variety of Structural Design
- Software, (examples include STAAD, MDX, LPILE, CONSPAN, RISA, LARSA)
- Experience with Finite Element Method/Analysis preferred
- Working on traditional Design Bid-Build CMGC and Design-Build delivery methods.
- Experience working as Owner’s Representative on projects
- Experience working on CDOT projects
- Managing and mentoring engineering staff
- Experience with business development including client relationship management, proposal writing and presentations
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.