An industry-leading company located in Denver CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- Preparing design documentation and schedules
- Providing design of HVAC, HVAC system controls, plumbing, piping, and fire protection design
- Performing calculations, sizing, and analysis of electrical systems for buildings
- Investigating code requirements
- Ensuring the preparation and timely delivery of accurate, complete, and value-added documents
- Assisting with construction administration tasks by processing drawings, RFIs, and completing site visits during the construction phase
- Serving as a liaison between clients, agencies, subcontractors, and the design team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Engineer-in-training (EIT) or licensed professional engineer (P.E.)
- Ability to work in a team environment and set and manage priorities
- Excellent people skills and strong oral and written communications skills
- Professional development opportunities, including training and mentoring programs; organization and professional registration; and tuition and technology reimbursement programs
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, as well as supplemental insurance through AFLAC
- Generous 401(k), profit sharing, and discretionary bonuses
- Progressive wellness benefits, including fitness reimbursement and volunteer time off
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.