An industry-leading company located in Denver, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Transportation Engineer to join their team.
- We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Roadway Engineer for the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice in our Denver Office!
- Seeking a Mid-Level Highway Engineer to work in our Roadway Design group on exciting transportation related mobility projects including highway, interchange, urban and rural arterial roadways, bike lanes and transit projects.
- Work activities will include roadway layout, construction phasing, estimating quantities, utility coordination, and specification writing for transportation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university with an interest/emphasis in transportation/highway engineering
- 10 years of experience within the field of transportation civil design or related field
- Professional registration (PE) within the field of engineering in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain PE within 1 year
- Experience using AASHTO Design Guidelines
- Experience using CDOT design guides and standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Experience using Microstation Openroads or AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Experience working on CDOT, City or County projects
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.