An industry-leading company located in Denver, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Transportation Engineer to join their team.
- We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Roadway Engineer for the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice in our Denver Office!
- Seeking a Mid-Level Highway Engineer to work in our Roadway Design group on exciting transportation related mobility projects including highway, interchange, urban and rural arterial roadways, bike lanes and transit projects.
- Work activities will include roadway layout, construction phasing, estimating quantities, utility coordination, and specification writing for transportation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university with an interest/emphasis in transportation/highway engineering
- 10 years of experience within the field of transportation civil design or related field
- Professional registration (PE) within the field of engineering in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain PE within 1 year
- Experience using AASHTO Design Guidelines
- Experience using CDOT design guides and standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Experience using Microstation Openroads or AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Experience working on CDOT, City or County projects
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.