Department Director – Water/Environmental Department
One of our industry-leading clients is looking for an ambitious and experienced Department Director in the Environmental Department to join their team.
- Oversee the operation of the Department’s Water Protection Programe
- Consult on and coordinate cross-division initiatives and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with other leaders, other field offices, program team members, and other divisions.
- Develop future leaders by guiding the office’s recruiting, training, and mentoring efforts for new and existing team members.
- Oversee the program’s budget, which includes multiple funding sources.
- Successfully engage with stakeholders to further the activities of the program and the mission of the Department.
- Bachelor’s degree with a science major, i.e. Environmental Science, Biology, etc., or at least 30 hours of science courses with a non-science major bachelor’s degree. (substitutions may be allowed)
- 6 or more years of increasingly responsible and relevant environmental experience.
- Experience supervising frontline team members as well as supervisors.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.