An industry-leading company located in Des Moines, IA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- Preparing design documentation and schedules
- Providing design of HVAC, HVAC system controls, plumbing, piping, and fire protection design
- Performing calculations, sizing, and analysis of electrical systems for buildings
- Investigating code requirements
- Ensuring the preparation and timely delivery of accurate, complete, and value-added documents
- Assisting with construction administration tasks by processing drawings, and RFIs, and completing site visits
during the construction phase
- Serving as a liaison between clients, agencies, subcontractors, and the design team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Engineer-in-training (EIT) or licensed professional engineer (P.E.)
- Ability to work in a team environment and set and manage priorities
- Excellent people skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional development opportunities, including training and mentoring programs; organization and professional registration; and tuition and technology reimbursement programs
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, as well as supplemental insurance through AFLAC
- Generous 401(k), profit sharing, and discretionary bonuses
- Progressive wellness benefits, including fitness reimbursement and volunteer time off
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.