Design Engineer I – Water/Wastewater
An industry-leading company located in San Francisco, CA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Design Engineer I – Water/Wastewater to join their team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Civil and/or Environmental
- Exercises sound judgment on details of work and in application of standard methods for conventional and innovative work.
- Has the ability to work with multiple site base-files oriented in different coordinate frames and varying units.
- Ability to read, understand and design topographic information.
- Working knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and cloud-based collaboration software (Google Apps, Asana, Dropbox, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of civil design programs (Civil 3D, LDT, Storm and Sewer Analysis, Hydro CAD, Flowmasters, StormCAD, etc.)
- Experience with water/wastewater process modeling simulation software (e.g., BioWin, GPS-X)
- Certifications or other sustainability-oriented accreditation preferred (iLEED , Envision, Living
- Building Challenge, EcoDistricts)
- Knowledge of GIS principles
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
What We Offer
- Own a part of the firm with ESOP eligibility after one year
- Flexible working – with every other Friday off
- 100% employer-paid portion of competitive base Health plans, including PPO and HMO options, and significantly discounted Dental and Vision plans
- 1% Learning and Development stipend to use as you see fit
- Generous PTO and 8 paid holidays
- Automatic 401k enrollment
- Fun team events, lunches and happy hours to get to know colleagues outside of work
- A tangible opportunity to truly help the environment!
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.