Design Engineer II (Civil Engineer)
An industry-leading company located in New York, NY is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Design Engineer II (Civil Engineer) to join their team.
- Typically 2+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Civil and/or Environmental
- Exercises sound judgment on details of work and in application of standard methods for conventional and innovative work.
- Ability to apply prescribed techniques and procedures in accordance with established criteria to perform assigned tasks as a part of broader assignments
- Has the ability to work with multiple site base-files oriented in different coordinate frames and varying units
- Experience in putting together plan set packages and providing redlines for drafters
- Proficient in assembling and collating plan set packages
- Construction Documentation experience on Commercial, Institutional, and Residential projects
- Working knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and cloud-based collaboration software (Google Apps, Asana, Dropbox, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of civil design programs (Civil 3D, LDT, Hydro CAD, Flowmasters, StormCAD, etc)
- Knowledge of Graphics programs (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Certifications or other sustainability-oriented accreditation preferred (LEED,PE, etc.)
- Knowledge of GIS principles
What We Offer
- Own a part of the firm with ESOP eligibility after one year
- Flexible working – with every other Friday off
- Competitive Health plans, including PPO and HMO options, Dental and Vision plans
- Learning and Development stipend to use as you see fit
- Generous PTO and 8 paid holidays
- Automatic 401k enrollment
- Fun team events, lunches and happy hours to get to know colleagues outside of work
- A tangible opportunity to truly help the environment!
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.