Director of Transportation Engineering
A multi-faceted and rapidly growing architecture and engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Director of Transportation Engineering to join their team in Akron, OH!
The Director of Transportation will:
- Lead the statewide program for the Columbus, Cincinnati, and Akron offices.
- Have full control and internal resources support.
- Have Executive support for success.
- Recruit other qualified individuals.
- Pursue new opportunities mainly in Ohio but will function in tandem with senior leadership and transportation teams in the Central region and other state programs.
- 15 – 20 years of transportation experience in a leadership role.
- Solid professional relationships with important clients.
- Significant technical and management level experience with Ohio projects.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver challenging projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of the business of transportation consulting and experience with a profit centre operation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to author proposals.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision.
- Ability to recruit qualified candidates to staff a growing office.
- Professionalism appropriate to represent the firm to clients.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Master’s preferred).
- Ohio PE required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.