A leading Engineering Design firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Electrical Designer to join their team in Des Moines, IA!
The Electrical Designer will be responsible for:
- Preparing design documentation and schedules.
- Providing design of electrical systems, including lighting, power, and communications systems.
- Performing calculations, sizing, and analysis of electrical systems for buildings.
- Investigating code requirements.
- Ensuring the preparation and timely delivery of accurate, complete, and value-added documents.
- Assisting with construction administration tasks by processing drawings, RFIs, and completing site visits during the construction phase.
- Serving as a liaison between clients, agencies, subcontractors, and the design team.
Key Experiences and Requirements:
- 2 years’ design experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and set and manage priorities.
- Excellent people skills and strong oral and written communications skills.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.