Our client is looking for an electrical engineer who will help them advance our electrical products, systems, and applications. On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues.
- Experience within the industry with diverse projects and project types to bring creativity and technical competence to an engineering challenge
- Works with team to share technical skills and expertise within the team to grow others
- Assist team leader in task scheduling to the team to ensure that deliverables can be completed in a timely manner by the team based on agreed-upon client goals
- Communicate and track team member’s technical progress and provide verbal and written feedback to associates and the Team Leader about individual progress
- Communicate excellently through email, phone and face-to-face. Work with the Team Leader to navigate communication of complicated or difficult messages to internal associates and client
- Inform Project Engineers, Team Leaders and Project Managers of progress on assigned projects and communicate design concerns with project managers and clients
- Coordinate internal project deliverables in conjunction with internal project workflow
- documents and ensure that QAQC goals are met
- Ensure that reports, plans and other deliverables meet both the company’s rigorous standards
- As the design engineer for a team, review project deliverables to ensure client satisfaction and quality to avoid errors and omissions
- Keep an open-door policy with staff members to allow for review of projects, in-process training opportunities and potential technical mentorship of existing staff
- When necessary, communicate skill or project deficiencies quickly and clearly to make team adjustments that are consistent with company policies and excellence expectation
- Understand labor, utilization, timesheet and project goals to effectively coordinate with the Team Leader in communicating team goals and workload expectations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or a related field
- 4 or more years of experience post-graduation
- Professional Engineer (PE) license (or other professional registration/certification)
- Proficient in Autodesk REVIT
- Experience and desire to work in an open collaborative team environment
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are unable to sponsor or take over the sponsorship of an employment visa
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.