An industry-leading company located in Irving, TX is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design power, lighting, lighting controls, and fire alarm systems.
- Create 1-line diagrams showing power distribution.
- Size and route conduit.
- Coordinate with utility power companies.
- Circuit lights and power.
- Run lighting calc with AGI.
- Layout and specify fixtures.
- Show lighting controls and lighting sequence of operations.
- Set up floor plan backgrounds in CAD and Revit.
- Indicate fire alarm requirements.
- Coordinate with architectural elevations, landscape lighting, and life safety plans.
- Participate in job site walks.
- Attend client and user meetings.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- PE License
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.