Electrical Project Manager
An industry-leading company located in Seattle, Washington is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Project Manager to join their team.
In this role, the Mechanical or Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for managing client relationships, managing project workloads, staff management, development and training. A key focus area for this position will entail marketing, financials, staff management, training, and process implementation. This position offers a telecommuting option 2 days of a week.
- Thorough understanding of construction delivery methods (design-build, design bid build, negotiate contracts)
- Ability to manage project teams workload, team organizational structure, project milestones, and key task deliverables
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in the industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction industry, direct client contact, and developing professional presentations
- Experience in at least two building types in Education, Retail, Commercial TI etc
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is recommended
- Understanding of AutoCAD, Revit and Bluebeam
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.