An industry-leading company located in California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Engineering Manager – Land Development to join their team.
- Project Management Assistance: Budgeting, Schedules, Client Care, Invoicing
- Design Team Management, collaboration, and scheduling
- Entitlement Application and Processing
- Roadway/Streets final design package –Plan, Profile, Cross Sections
- Roadway Design: Streetscape, Green Streets, Bicycle Path Plans
- Federal, State, City and County Standards
- Report Preparation and Master Planning Studies, preparation of specifications and cost estimates
- Quality Control for Project Deliverables
- 9+ years of experience in site development, and design of residential and/or commercial subdivisions, utility systems, and roadways.
- B.S in Civil Engineering or related field from an ABET Accredited Curriculum or equivalent required.
- Professional Engineering license in the State of California is required
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D mastery required
Projects include residential, commercial, mixed-use and public works projects
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.