An industry-leading company situated in Wildwood, NJ is looking for the expertise of an experienced Engineering Technician to join their team of professionals.
- Perform and/or oversee civil/site design for a variety of projects including parks, municipal infrastructure, athletic facilities, and commercial developments.
- Responsible for scope, schedule, and budget adherence to assigned tasks.
- Performs routine engineering assignments requiring the application of standard techniques and procedures.
- Works independently on small assignments and assists Senior Engineers on projects.
- Works closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
- Additional duties include participating in building inspections as required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering with a from an accredited four-year college or university
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) required
- Professional Engineer (PE) License is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in AutoCad Civil 3d computer aided design software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, appropriately prioritize workflow and complete tasks on schedule and within budget
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Municipal Land Use knowledge a plus
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.