We are looking for the expertise of an experienced Environmental Engineer to use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop technically sound solutions to environmental problems.
- Project management of a diverse range of environmental investigation and remediation projects including coordination of field efforts
- Work may include occasional field activities, particularly for training junior staff or for complex sites, and on-call periods
- Work on environmental compliance projects including in areas of stormwater, air quality, wastewater, and hazardous waste management
- Contributing author on project-related documents and deliverables such as RI/FS, Phase II ESA, RAPs, RAWs, Stormwater management plans, SWPPPs, NPDES compliance documents, etc
- The final review will be provided by Technical Lead on the project
- Collaborating with CAD, GIS, and database staff on project needs
- Providing hands-on training to junior technical staff on standard operating procedures for field activities and data management
- Mentoring and supervising junior technical staff
- Leading regulatory interactions and negotiations
- Client development and business development activities
- Experienced in analysis, evaluation, presentation, and interpretation of hydrologic, hydrogeologic, and chemical data obtained during field investigations
- In possession of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or an applicable science
- Able to demonstrate 10+ years of related experience
- Experienced with local environmental regulators, vendors, and geography
- EIT or PE required
- Current OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER training and refreshers
- Experience working on complex sites with various contaminated media
- Experience implementing a variety of remediation technologies
Locations: Nort Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, Maryland, Louisiana, Indiana, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio, Oregon, Colorado, California, and Washington.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.