We are looking for the expertise of an experienced Environmental Engineer to use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop technically sound solutions to environmental problems.
- Project management of a diverse range of environmental investigation and remediation projects including coordination of field efforts
- Work may include occasional field activities, particularly for training junior staff or for complex sites, and on-call periods
- Work on environmental compliance projects including in areas of stormwater, air quality, wastewater, and hazardous waste management
- Contributing author on project-related documents and deliverables such as RI/FS, Phase II ESA, RAPs, RAWs, Stormwater management plans, SWPPPs, NPDES compliance documents, etc
- The final review will be provided by Technical Lead on the project
- Collaborating with CAD, GIS, and database staff on project needs
- Providing hands-on training to junior technical staff on standard operating procedures for field activities and data management
- Mentoring and supervising junior technical staff
- Leading regulatory interactions and negotiations
- Client development and business development activities
- Experienced in analysis, evaluation, presentation, and interpretation of hydrologic, hydrogeologic, and chemical data obtained during field investigations
- In possession of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or an applicable science
- Able to demonstrate 10+ years of related experience
- Experienced with local environmental regulators, vendors, and geography
- EIT or PE required
- Current OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER training and refreshers
- Experience working on complex sites with various contaminated media
- Experience implementing a variety of remediation technologies
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.