A leading firm providing engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors is immediately seeking a highly motivated Environmental Engineer in Seattle, WA to join their team of site assessment and remediation experts!
In this role, the Environmental Engineer will be responsible for conducting contaminated site assessments/remediation, hydrogeology, and environmental risk management studies and services.
- Directing and performing field studies, data gathering and sampling activities at sites including indoor air, soil vapor, soil and groundwater sampling, groundwater flow and hydrogeological data evaluation, vapor intrusion assessment, chemical data and contaminant fate and transport evaluation, well installation, aquifer testing, and groundwater monitoring, groundwater, soil vapor and soil remediation evaluation, environmental due diligence, regulatory compliance services, and permit acquisition.
- Contributing to, preparing and reviewing technical reports, proposals and cost estimates
- Soil/groundwater data collection and interpretation.
- Design and construction of groundwater wells; supervision of installation, operation, maintenance and monitoring of soil/groundwater treatment systems.
- Phase I environmental site assessments/environmental audits; and preparation of technical reports.
- 2-4 years experience.
- Knowledge of groundwater flow systems, contaminant fate and transport, and remedial applications.
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER training is highly desirable.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil, Chemical or Environmental Engineering.
- Goal of obtaining California PE.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.