An industry-leading company located in Dallas, TX is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Environmental Professional to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform a variety of reporting and fieldwork in support of both Phase 1 & Phase II projects.
- Work will include a combination of field tasks and office tasks necessary to complete environmental due diligence and assessments.
- Work independently or as part of a project team and be able to adjust to changing site conditions.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities.
- Three (3) or more years of work experience in the field, primarily related to environmental services including Phase I and Phase II ESA’s.
- Knowledge of ASTM E1527-21Standard and AAI Rule
- 2 -5 years of experience in the office preparing text, tables, figures, field documentation and design drawings for environmental reports.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe and GIS.
- Good problem-solving and general scientific evaluation skills
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple activities on an ongoing basis to the deadline.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering, geology, or a closely related field, or a minimum of five (5) years of relevant/equivalent experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.