An industry-leading company located in Dallas, TX is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Environmental Professional to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform a variety of reporting and fieldwork in support of both Phase 1 & Phase II projects.
- Work will include a combination of field tasks and office tasks necessary to complete environmental due diligence and assessments.
- Work independently or as part of a project team and be able to adjust to changing site conditions.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities.
- Three (3) or more years of work experience in the field, primarily related to environmental services including Phase I and Phase II ESA’s.
- Knowledge of ASTM E1527-21Standard and AAI Rule
- 2 -5 years of experience in the office preparing text, tables, figures, field documentation and design drawings for environmental reports.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe and GIS.
- Good problem-solving and general scientific evaluation skills
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple activities on an ongoing basis to the deadline.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering, geology, or a closely related field, or a minimum of five (5) years of relevant/equivalent experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.