Environmental Project Manager
An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for an experienced Environmental Project Manager to join their team of professionals.
- The Environmental Project Manager will be responsible for investigation, characterization, and remediation work at contaminated sites, including CERCLA, RCRA, or other properties.
- The candidate will report directly to the program manager and be required to manage staff and subcontractors on environmental projects; including fieldwork oversight and management, environmental document development and preparation, management of project budgets, and proposal development.
- Specific attention will be required of the project manager to ensure deliverables are completed on time and to high-quality standards.
- Lead Department of Defense (DOD) proposals on task orders.
- Travel and field work may be required on various projects in the US and internationally, with travel up to 25% of the time.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including technical writing and Microsoft Office software.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of environmental sampling, O&M of remediation systems, groundwater monitoring wells placement and installation, and other environmental activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or issues simultaneously.
- Will be familiar with estimating, budgeting and scheduling (preferable to have MS Project or similar experience).
- Demonstrated experience working with clients and managing staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology or applicable Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience with environmental characterization or remediation work; 5 or more managing tasks or projects.
- Team leadership and management skills with attention to; quality, time management, efficiency, and mentoring.
- Advanced technical writing skills.
- Capable of writing technical environmental documents.
- Proven experience managing projects; directing and overseeing work by others to meet quality and time standards.
- Experience working with the Federal Government, e.g., DoD, EPA, or USACE
- Environmental characterization or remediation work: 10 years (Required)
- Managing tasks or projects: 5 years (Required)
- Professional registration in the area of discipline, e.g., PE, PG, PMP.
- Capable of performing physical fieldwork.
- Must be capable of accessing Department of Defense properties based on a background check.
- Must have or be able to obtain OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER training, CPR and Adult First Aid.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.