Environmental Project Manager
An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for an experienced Environmental Project Manager to join their team of professionals.
- The Environmental Project Manager will be responsible for investigation, characterization, and remediation work at contaminated sites, including CERCLA, RCRA, or other properties.
- The candidate will report directly to the program manager and be required to manage staff and subcontractors on environmental projects; including fieldwork oversight and management, environmental document development and preparation, management of project budgets, and proposal development.
- Specific attention will be required of the project manager to ensure deliverables are completed on time and to high-quality standards.
- Lead Department of Defense (DOD) proposals on task orders.
- Travel and field work may be required on various projects in the US and internationally, with travel up to 25% of the time.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including technical writing and Microsoft Office software.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of environmental sampling, O&M of remediation systems, groundwater monitoring wells placement and installation, and other environmental activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or issues simultaneously.
- Will be familiar with estimating, budgeting and scheduling (preferable to have MS Project or similar experience).
- Demonstrated experience working with clients and managing staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology or applicable Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience with environmental characterization or remediation work; 5 or more managing tasks or projects.
- Team leadership and management skills with attention to; quality, time management, efficiency, and mentoring.
- Advanced technical writing skills.
- Capable of writing technical environmental documents.
- Proven experience managing projects; directing and overseeing work by others to meet quality and time standards.
- Experience working with the Federal Government, e.g., DoD, EPA, or USACE
- Environmental characterization or remediation work: 10 years (Required)
- Managing tasks or projects: 5 years (Required)
- Professional registration in the area of discipline, e.g., PE, PG, PMP.
- Capable of performing physical fieldwork.
- Must be capable of accessing Department of Defense properties based on a background check.
- Must have or be able to obtain OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER training, CPR and Adult First Aid.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.