Experienced CPA – FL
We are looking for an Experienced CPA (Certified Public Accountant) to join a renowned Accounting Advisory Firm based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
You’ll be responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports for our company. Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing and budgeting procedures. You should also be able to monitor daily transactions and recommend ways they can improve their financial health.
Previous work experience, along with a degree in Accounting and a CPA qualification is required for this role. Ultimately, you will play a vital role in the company’s financial operations, ensuring compliance with the law and accuracy in accounting.
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status
- Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
- Keep company financial information confidential
- Establish accounting policies and procedures
- Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
- Proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Senior Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting software, like Quickbooks
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.