Experienced Tax Manager – Bellevue
A client of ours is seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join a recognized CPA firm in Bellevue WA. With its personalized approach to each individual, The successful candidate will work closely work with the firm’s team to deliver high-quality tax compliance, planning and research services that exceed client expectations.
- Providing high-quality tax compliance, planning and research services to clients.
- Reviewing tax provisions and tax returns and managing multiple tax engagements.
- Participating in the review of tax returns and various other tax forms prepared by staff members, ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Completing complex, multistate, and international tax returns for clients in diverse industries.
- Researching tax issues to develop solutions for clients.
- Developing and training staff.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing exceptional client service.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field; Master’s degree in taxation or JD preferred.
- CPA or equivalent certification required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in public accounting, with a substantial focus on corporate taxation.
- In-depth knowledge of tax compliance and planning including experience with partnerships, S corporations, C corporations, and non-profits.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills including knowledge of tax software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.