An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for an experienced Federal/Project Architect to join their offices in Pensacola, FL
- Develops design and construction documents, facilitates charrettes, develops studies and reports, field assessments, and specification development.
- Prepares drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or Detailed Design Phase of a project.
- Prepares construction documents and other deliverables for projects according to client goals, needs, and budgets.
- May prepare client project presentations, studies, and reports.
- Collaborates with PRIME AE’s inter-office divisions – MEP, Structural Engineering, Civil/Landscape – as well as external sub consultants.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans – specifically Revit.
- Professional Architecture Degree from an accredited school
- Registered Architect preferred
- LEED Accredited Professional preferred
- 5 years’ experience as a Project Architect preferred.
- Experienced in all phases of project design, construction documentation and construction materials.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal, listening and written communication, including client presentations.
- Proficient in Revit and experience with AutoCAD.
- Strong knowledge base of building codes, standards, building structures, and engineering systems.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.