An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for an experienced Federal/Project Architect to join their offices in Pensacola, FL
- Develops design and construction documents, facilitates charrettes, develops studies and reports, field assessments, and specification development.
- Prepares drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or Detailed Design Phase of a project.
- Prepares construction documents and other deliverables for projects according to client goals, needs, and budgets.
- May prepare client project presentations, studies, and reports.
- Collaborates with PRIME AE’s inter-office divisions – MEP, Structural Engineering, Civil/Landscape – as well as external sub consultants.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans – specifically Revit.
- Professional Architecture Degree from an accredited school
- Registered Architect preferred
- LEED Accredited Professional preferred
- 5 years’ experience as a Project Architect preferred.
- Experienced in all phases of project design, construction documentation and construction materials.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal, listening and written communication, including client presentations.
- Proficient in Revit and experience with AutoCAD.
- Strong knowledge base of building codes, standards, building structures, and engineering systems.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.