We’re looking for an experienced Financial Advisor Associate who will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. They should be comfortable creating financial plans and cross-checking work to ensure the complete accuracy of information.
- You will learn to conduct financial analysis, prepare financial plans, make investment recommendations, and help clients achieve their goals
- You will have the opportunity to develop your expertise in all areas of financial planning, strengthening your ability to serve high-net-worth clients as a future financial advisor
- Onboarding new clients, servicing existing clients, and demonstrating proficiency in integrating the advice of CFAs, CPAs, and JDs into the client relationship
- Client service, including preparing for client meetings, updating plans, reviewing portfolios, preparing reports, and implementing recommendations
- Supporting advisors in providing comprehensive financial planning, including cash flow analysis, investments, retirement, insurance, tax, and estate planning
- 3-5 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with a concentration in accounting, economics, or finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as financial planning and securities balancing software
- Ability to analyze and summarize complex financial information, make presentations of that information, communicate its contents, and make recommendations for appropriate courses of action
- Ability to maintain matters of a highly confidential nature
Locations: Virginia, Iowa, Arizona, California, Oregon, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Texas, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Maryland and Florida
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.