An industry-leading company located in Jacksonville, Florida is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for designing electrical power systems for facilities, lighting systems, selection of lighting fixtures/control devices, and infrastructure for telecommunications systems for facilities.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will also manage the electrical design team, review contractor submittals, answer contractor requests for Information RFIs, and perform independent technical review (ITR) for other engineers’ designs.
- Performing Engineering Calculations, include electrical load, short circuit, voltage drop and lighting photometric plots.
- Understanding of SKM Power Tools is desirable.
- Writing Specifications for electrical systems for facilities.
- AutoCAD user: 5 years (Required)
- Electrical Engineering: 10 years (Required)
- Revit user: 3 years (Preferred)
Education & Certifications:
- ABET accredited Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of the National Electrical Code, other NFPA codes, and Energy codes.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here’s 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.