An industry-leading company located in Fort Collins, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team.
- A Civil Engineer provides both strategic and operational support to service center managers throughout the organization.
- Manage engineering projects that may include roadway, water, sewer, drainage, and grading elements.
- Prepare original drawings and revisions of municipal, private, and industrial civil engineering projects using AutoCAD and Land Desktop software.
- Mentor E.I.T.s and designers.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Perform engineering studies, funding acquisition, permitting, and develop project management plan.
- Provide necessary direction, supervision, coordination, and follow-up to ensure quality standards are met and efficiency levels as well as client satisfaction are maintained.
- Oversee project design and development:Fiscal Responsibility of the project -Monitor project schedules, budget, and profitability.
- Complete project proposals and/or contract amendments.
- Work closely with clients acting as client advocate and ensuring satisfaction.
- Develop overall project management and staffing plans.
- Develop scope of work and related fee.
- Maintain individual project chargeability/utilization at or above assigned goal level.
- Train, schedule, supervise, evaluate, and mentor team members.
- Participate in business development and marketing activities.
- Attend client meetings, may present of conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience.
- P.E. License.
- Ability to work in the office and project locations.
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- 4 weeks of PTO, with one week already in the bank ready to use on day 1
- 401k options, with a company match, and you’re fully vested on your first day
- Nine paid holidays, you choose which holidays to celebrate
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision along with a company HSA match
- Company sponsored short-term disability and term life insurance
- Long-term disability, cancer, and accident insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive bonus program
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.