An industry-leading company located in Fort Collins, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team.
- A Civil Engineer provides both strategic and operational support to service center managers throughout the organization.
- Manage engineering projects that may include roadway, water, sewer, drainage, and grading elements.
- Prepare original drawings and revisions of municipal, private, and industrial civil engineering projects using AutoCAD and Land Desktop software.
- Mentor E.I.T.s and designers.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Perform engineering studies, funding acquisition, permitting, and develop project management plan.
- Provide necessary direction, supervision, coordination, and follow-up to ensure quality standards are met and efficiency levels as well as client satisfaction are maintained.
- Oversee project design and development:Fiscal Responsibility of the project -Monitor project schedules, budget, and profitability.
- Complete project proposals and/or contract amendments.
- Work closely with clients acting as client advocate and ensuring satisfaction.
- Develop overall project management and staffing plans.
- Develop scope of work and related fee.
- Maintain individual project chargeability/utilization at or above assigned goal level.
- Train, schedule, supervise, evaluate, and mentor team members.
- Participate in business development and marketing activities.
- Attend client meetings, may present of conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience.
- P.E. License.
- Ability to work in the office and project locations.
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- 4 weeks of PTO, with one week already in the bank ready to use on day 1
- 401k options, with a company match, and you’re fully vested on your first day
- Nine paid holidays, you choose which holidays to celebrate
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision along with a company HSA match
- Company sponsored short-term disability and term life insurance
- Long-term disability, cancer, and accident insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive bonus program
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.