An industry-leading company located in Fort Worth, TX is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Passing of FE Exam & EIT Certification preferred.
- Responsive and results-oriented in their service to clients and the design team.
- Zero (0) to four (4) years of civil engineering design experience.
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred.
- Strong commitment to professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively organize and schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Strong personal organization and time management skills.
- Continuous learner.
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Strong decision-maker.
- Interacts positively, effectively & collaboratively with people in all levels of organizations.
- Strong sense of urgency with “Get it done”/”Can do” attitude.
- Responsibilities require being actively engaged in plan production and design of projects. More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Performing research and completing technical design tasks as required and/or assigned, under the direction & supervision of a professional engineer.
- Preparing construction documents for public and/or private public works infrastructure projects (i.e., grading, street, highway, drainage, water, and sanitary sewer improvements) from conceptual to final design, under the direction & supervision of a professional engineer.
- Assisting in construction administration, under the direction & supervision of a professional engineer.
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals, reports, opinion of probable cost, construction specifications and contract documents, under the direction & supervision of a professional engineer.
- Establishing good communication and collaborative working relationships with team members & clients.
- Organizing and scheduling your own work, and at times, the work of other team members in order to accomplish project goals within established budgets and schedules.
- Effectively coordinating & collaborating with technical experts, other engineering design teams and sub-consultants.
- Compensation includes competitive base salary, supplemental pay for additional hours worked, and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits are also provided including: medical, dental & vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and paid time-off.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.